The Queen City Open @ Xavier University
- Select the appropriate Skill Rating during registration so we can match play accordingly.
- Exact format is dictated by attendance with expectations having Round-Robin match play followed by bracket play for all participants.
- Championship brackets will include rewards for participants finishing 1st-3rd within their division.
- No partner? No problem...we will set partners for matches based on common skill level. Those with partners should email Howe@APATournaments.com after both participants submit registration so we can lock your partner in during doubles play.
- Individual awards for participants that finish 1st-3rd in the championship bracket draw.
- Complete schedule/draw will be released the Monday prior to the start of the event.
Jim and Mary Brockhoff Family Tennis Facility
Tournament T-Shirt Design
If you would like to purchase a T-Shirt for this tournament, select the sizes on the tournament registration page.
Interested in becoming a sponsor for 1965 Group? Reach out to us to learn how you can help further the growth of the amazing game of Pickleball.