The Arizona Open @ Kino Sports Complex South
The next Amateur Pickleball Association Tournament is coming up fast! The Arizona Open tournament will be held at the Kino Sports Complex South. This event is open to all levels of play from Juniors, Collegiate, and Open Series participants from 3.0-5.0 competing in singles, doubles and mixed doubles play. This tournament will feature round-robin play, followed by medal/bracket play, with games to 11, win by 2 during round-robin and medal matches going to 15, win by 2. All teams/players will compete in a minimum of 5 games during each event they register to compete in. Sign up for this tournament now to save your spot. We hope to see you there!
Registration Rates – Early Bird $65 for first event, $30 for second event, $15 for third event available until February 24th. $10 increase on first event at that time ($75).
Schedule – formatting will typically have Doubles and Singles matches on Saturday, Mixed Doubles matches on Sunday
Ball – we will be using the CORE bright yellow ball, please refrain from wearing bright yellow attire during matches
– This event is open to all skill levels as we will set matches with “like abilities” within each division.
– Select the appropriate Skill Rating during registration so we can match play accordingly.
– Exact format is dictated by attendance with expectations having Round-Robin match play followed by bracket play for all participants.
– Championship brackets will include awards for participants finishing 1st-3rd within their division.
– No partner? No problem…we will set partners for matches based on common skill level. Submit your preferred partners name during the registration process or let us know you “need” one assigned.
– Complete schedule/draw will be released the Tuesday/Wednesday prior to the start of the event.
Register for 3 or more events in one purchase and receive $5 off each tournament.
Interested in becoming a sponsor for 1965 Group? Reach out to us to learn how you can help further the growth of the amazing game of Pickleball.