The Atlanta Amateur Open @ The Atlanta Pickleball Center
The next Amateur Pickleball Association Tournament is coming up fast! The Atlanta Amateur Open tournament will be held at The Atlanta Pickleball Center December 9th-10th. This event is open to all levels of play from Juniors, Collegiate, and Open Series participants from 3.0-5.0 competing in singles, doubles and mixed doubles play. This tournament will feature round-robin play, followed by medal/bracket play, with all teams/players competing in a minimum of 5 games during each event they register to compete in. Sign up for this tournament now to save your spot. We hope to see you there! Remember to follow us on Instagram @APATournaments.
Registration - $75 for first event, $45 for second event, $15 for third event during "Early Bird" registration period which ends November 20th ($10 increase per event at that time).
Schedule - Men's/Women's Doubles Saturday (8am+), Mixed Doubles Sunday (8am+) and Singles on one of the two days with a primary focus on Sunday afternoon when Double's matches finish.
– This event is open to all skill levels as we will set matches with “like abilities” within each division.
– Select the appropriate Skill Rating during registration so we can match play accordingly.
– Exact format is dictated by attendance with expectations having Round-Robin match play followed by bracket play for all participants.
– Championship brackets will include rewards for participants finishing 1st-3rd within their division.
– No partner? No problem…we will set partners for matches based on common skill level. Those with partners should email Hale@APATournaments.com after both participants submit registration so we can lock your partner in during doubles play.
– Complete schedule/draw will be released the Tuesday/Wednesday prior to the start of the event.
Register for 3 or more events in one purchase and receive $5 off each tournament.
Interested in becoming a sponsor for 1965 Group? Reach out to us to learn how you can help further the growth of the amazing game of Pickleball.