Halloween Havoc @ Meridian Hills CC
The next Amateur Pickleball Association Tournament is coming up fast! The Halloween Havoc tournament will be held at Meridian Hills Country Club Oct 29-30. This event is open to all skill levels participating in the Open Series, no Juniors/Collegiate series events will be available for this tournament. The Open Series is open to anyone interested in competing with no age divisions limiting participation. Sign up for this tournament now to save your spot. We hope to see you there! Remember to follow us on Instagram @APATournaments.
– This event is open to all skill levels as we will set matches with “like abilities” within each division.
– Select the appropriate Skill Rating during registration so we can match play accordingly.
– Exact format is dictated by attendance with expectations having Round-Robin match play followed by bracket play for all participants, all players/teams will play at least 5 games during this event.
– Championship brackets will include awards for participants finishing 1st-3rd within their division.
– No partner? No problem…we will set partners for matches based on common skill level. Those with partners should email Hale@APATournaments.com after both participants submit registration so we can lock your partner in during doubles play.
– Complete schedule/draw will be released by Thursday at 8PM.
– Men’s & Women’s Doubles will take place Saturday AM with a 9am kick off, Singles matches will start around 1PM Saturday once Doubles matches are completed, Mixed Doubles will take place Sunday AM with a 9am kick off.
– No access to the main clubhouse will be permitted. All participants are welcome to use the tennis clubhouse located on the West side of campus for restrooms/water.
Register for 3 or more events in one purchase and receive $5 off each tournament.
Interested in becoming a sponsor for 1965 Group? Reach out to us to learn how you can help further the growth of the amazing game of Pickleball.