The Capital Cup @ Dreamland Dripping Springs
The next Amateur Pickleball Association Tournament is coming up fast! The Capital Cup tournament will be held at Dreamland Dripping Springs December 9th-10th. This event is open to all levels of play from Juniors, Collegiate, and Open Series participants from 3.0-5.0 competing in singles, doubles and mixed doubles play. Sign up for this tournament now to save your spot. We hope to see you there! Remember to follow us on Instagram @APATournaments.
Schedule - Men's & Women's Doubles will take place on Saturday, Mixed Doubles on Sunday, with Singles matches to take place on one of the two days. Round-robin play followed by brackets with a 5 game minimum and teams advancing to the medal bracket finals competing in a best 2 of 3 set. Majority of teams/players will compete in 6-9 games!
Registration - Early Bird registration rate ($10 off your first event) is available until November 18th. First event is $65, second event is $30, and the third event is $15 for those participating in Doubles, Mixed and Singles play.
– This event is open to all skill levels as we will set matches with “like abilities” within each division.
– Select the appropriate Skill Rating during registration so we can match play accordingly.
– Exact format is dictated by attendance with expectations having Round-Robin match play followed by bracket play for all participants.
– Championship brackets will include rewards for participants finishing 1st-3rd within their division.
– No partner? No problem…let us know during registration and we will work on locating a partner for you.
– Complete schedule/draw will be released the Tuesday/Wednesday prior to the start of the event.
Register for 3 or more events in one purchase and receive $5 off each tournament.
Interested in becoming a sponsor for 1965 Group? Reach out to us to learn how you can help further the growth of the amazing game of Pickleball.