The Illinois Open @ Fabbrini Park Pickleball
The next Amateur Pickleball Association Tournament is coming up fast! The Illinois Open tournament will be held at Fabbrini Park in Hoffman Estates, IL July 22-23. This event is open to all levels of play from Juniors, Collegiate, and Open Series participants from 3.0-5.0 competing in singles, doubles and mixed doubles play. This tournament will feature round-robin play (single game matches to 11, win by 2) followed by medal/bracket play (single game matches to 15, win by 2). All teams/players will compete in a minimum of 5 games during each event they register to compete in. Sign up for this tournament now to save your spot. We hope to see you there!
Registration: Early Bird Rates – first event = $65, second event = add $30, third event = add $15. Valid until June 9th before first event registration increases by $15.
All players will receive an APA logo swag bag at check-in. Be sure to order your event t-shirt during registration.
Schedule: we expect to see Doubles & Men’s Singles on Saturday, Mixed Doubles & Women’s Singles on Sunday (can change based on total attendance within each division of play)
Ball – Elite-40 by PCKL
– This event is open to all skill levels as we will set matches with “like abilities” within each division.
– Select the appropriate Skill Rating during registration so we can match play accordingly.
– Exact format is dictated by attendance with expectations having Round-Robin match play followed by bracket play for all participants.
– Championship brackets will include awards for participants finishing 1st-3rd within their division.
– No partner? No problem…we will set partners for matches based on common skill level. List your preferred partner during registration or indicate you “need” a partner assigned.
– Complete schedule/draw will be released the Tuesday/Wednesday prior to the start of the event with event communications started 12-14 days prior to the start of the event.
Register for 3 or more events in one purchase and receive $5 off each tournament.
Interested in becoming a sponsor for 1965 Group? Reach out to us to learn how you can help further the growth of the amazing game of Pickleball.