The Marco Island PickleFest @ Marco Island YMCA
The next Amateur Pickleball Association Tournament is coming up fast! The Marco Island PickleFest tournament will be back at the Marco Island YMCA. This event is open to all levels of play from Juniors, Collegiate, and Open Series participants from 3.0-5.0 competing in singles, doubles and mixed doubles play. This tournament will feature round-robin play, followed by medal/bracket play, with games to 11, win by 2. All teams/players will compete in a minimum of 5 games during each event they register to compete in. Sign up for this tournament now to save your spot. We hope to see you there! Remember to follow us on Instagram @APATournaments.
Schedule – though the schedule will be confirmed, and released, on the Wednesday prior to the start of the tournament we expect to see Men’s & Women’s Doubles on Saturday, Mixed Doubles on Sunday and Singles matches to take place on one of the two days depending on the total number of registrations and court availability. We will try to play as many Singles divisions on Saturday afternoon as possible though.
Registration – registration is submitted by each player. First event is $65, second is $30 and a third is $15 for those competing in all 3 events (Doubles, Mixed, and Singles).
Ball – Elite-40 by PCKL
– This event is open to all skill levels as we will set matches with “like abilities” within each division.
– Select the appropriate Skill Rating during registration so we can match play accordingly.
– Exact format is dictated by attendance with expectations having Round-Robin match play followed by bracket play for all participants.
– Championship brackets will include awards for participants finishing 1st-3rd within their division.
– No partner? No problem…we will set partners for matches based on common skill level.
– Complete schedule/draw will be released the Tuesday/Wednesday prior to the start of the event.
Register for 3 or more events in one purchase and receive $5 off each tournament.
Interested in becoming a sponsor for 1965 Group? Reach out to us to learn how you can help further the growth of the amazing game of Pickleball.