The Nashville Amateur Open @ Lipscomb University
The next Amateur Pickleball Association Tournament is coming up fast! The Nashville Amateur Open tournament will be held at Lipscomb University. This event is open to all levels of play from Juniors, Collegiate, and Open Series participants from 3.0-5.0 competing in singles, doubles and mixed doubles play. This tournament will feature round-robin play, followed by medal/bracket play, with games to 11, win by 2 during round-robin and medal matches going to 15, win by 2. All teams/players will compete in a minimum of 5 games during each event they register to compete in. Sign up for this tournament now to save your spot. We hope to see you there!
Registration Rates – Early Bird $65 for first event, $30 for second event, $15 for third event available until April 7th. $10 increase on first event at that time.
Schedule – formatting will typically have Doubles matches on Saturday, Mixed Doubles & Singles matches on Sunday
Ball – Elite-40 by PCKL
REGISTRATION UPDATE (May 1, 2023 – 11:50 am) – please review the details below BEFORE submitting registration as we are only taking players that fit the following availability at this time:
Men’s Doubles 3.0 – 1 player needed
Mixed Doubles 3.0 – 1 MALE player needed
Mixed Doubles 3.5 – 2 FEMALE players needed, 1 TEAM needed
Mixed Doubles 4.0 – 1 FEMALE player needed
Women’s Doubles 3.0 – 1 TEAM needed
*IF you do NOT fit into one of the categories above OR if your partner hasn’t already registered please email director@APATournaments.com, before submitting registration, to get approval for availability.
– This event is open to all skill levels as we will set matches with “like abilities” within each division.
– Select the appropriate Skill Rating during registration so we can match play accordingly.
– Exact format is dictated by attendance with expectations having Round-Robin match play followed by bracket play for all participants.
– Championship brackets will include rewards for participants finishing 1st-3rd within their division.
– No partner? Please indicate this during the registration process with “NEED PARTNER” in the Preferred Partner section.
– Complete schedule/draw will be released the Tuesday/Wednesday prior to the start of the event.
Register for 3 or more events in one purchase and receive $5 off each tournament.
Interested in becoming a sponsor for 1965 Group? Reach out to us to learn how you can help further the growth of the amazing game of Pickleball.