New Jersey Indoor Amateur Open @ Mercer Bucks Pickleball Club
The next Amateur Pickleball Association Tournament is coming up fast! The New Jersey Indoor Amateur Open tournament will be held at Mercer Bucks Pickleball Club on February 19th for a 1-day event. This event is open to all levels of play from Juniors, Collegiate, and Open Series participants from 3.0-5.0 competing in singles, doubles and mixed doubles play. This tournament will feature round-robin play (single game matches to 11, win by 2) followed by medal/bracket play, with games to 15, win by 2. All teams/players will compete in a minimum of 5 games during each event they register to compete in. Sign up for this tournament now to save your spot. We hope to see you there! Remember to follow us on Instagram @APATournaments.
Registration: $75 for first event, $20 for second, $10 for third
Custom printed t-shirts with event logo will be available for pre-purchase, during registration, only.
Ball: we will be used the CORE bright yellow ball, be mindful of your clothing color with that in mind.
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED EXEPT FOR: Mixed Doubles…we need WOMEN to fill 3.5 and 4.0-4.5 openings! Please email Davidson@APATournaments.com if interested.
– This event is open to all skill levels as we will set matches with “like abilities” within each division.
– Select the appropriate Skill Rating during registration so we can match play accordingly.
– Exact format is dictated by attendance with expectations having Round-Robin match play followed by bracket play for all participants.
– Championship brackets will include awards for participants finishing 1st-3rd within their division.
– No partner? No problem…we will set partners for matches based on common skill level. Please use the “Preferred Partner” spot during registration to let us know you need a partner assigned.
– Complete schedule/draw will be released the Tuesday/Wednesday prior to the start of the event.
Register for 3 or more events in one purchase and receive $5 off each tournament.
Interested in becoming a sponsor for 1965 Group? Reach out to us to learn how you can help further the growth of the amazing game of Pickleball.