The Austin Amateur Open @ Dreamland Dripping Springs
The next Amateur Pickleball Association Tournament is coming up fast! The Austin Amateur Open tournament will be held at Dreamland Dripping Springs. This event is open to all levels of play from Juniors, Collegiate, and Open Series participants from 3.0-5.0 competing in singles, doubles and mixed doubles play. This tournament will feature round-robin play, followed by medal/bracket play, with games to 11, win by 2. All teams/players will compete in a minimum of 5 games during each event they register to compete in. Sign up for this tournament now to save your spot. We hope to see you there! Remember to follow us on Instagram @APATournaments.
Registration Rates Per Player – registration is now CLOSED for this event (Tues 7:10pm EST). Registration remains open for any women looking to fill spots in the Women’s Doubles, Singles or Mixed Doubles divisions only at this time unless you are a player completing an already registered team. Any additional registrations will be plugged in when and where possible, if possible, or will receive a full credit towards our next event in the area.
Schedule – Men’s & Women’s Doubles will take place Saturday, Mixed Doubles on Sunday with Singles divisions taking place on either Sat or Sun depending on attendance
Ball – Elite-40 by PCKL
– This event is open to all skill levels as we will set matches with “like abilities” within each division.
– Select the appropriate Skill Rating during registration so we can match play accordingly.
– Exact format is dictated by attendance with expectations having Round-Robin match play followed by bracket play for all participants.
– Championship brackets will include awards for participants finishing 1st-3rd within their division.
– No partner? No problem…we will set partners for matches based on common skill level.
– Complete schedule/draw will be released the Tuesday/Wednesday prior to the start of the event.
Register for 3 or more events in one purchase and receive $5 off each tournament.
Interested in becoming a sponsor for 1965 Group? Reach out to us to learn how you can help further the growth of the amazing game of Pickleball.