The Double’s Dink @ The Orchard at Jigsaw Health
The next Amateur Pickleball Association Tournament is coming up fast! The Double’s Dink tournament will be held at The Orchard at Jigsaw Health facility. This is a Doubles only event with Men’s, Women’s and Mixed Doubles play being the only participation options available. Enjoy the intimate setting at The Orchard as we take both courts for this exclusive event. There is a tight cap on attendance with this event but those able to participate can enjoy a beverage between or after matches. All participants will receive an APA swag bag with additional goodies inside from Jigsaw Health. Sign up for this tournament now to save your spot. We hope to see you there! Remember to follow us on Instagram @APATournaments.
Registration Rates – Early Bird $75 for first event, $65 for second event (this is a Doubles Only event)
Schedule – formatting will typically have Doubles on Sat, Mixed on Sunday though that is dictated by total attendance as to what skill levels play when
Ball – we will be using the CORE bright yellow ball, please refrain from wearing bright yellow attire during matches
This event has extremely limited attendance due to the nature of the facility. The following availability is all that remains as of 2/23/23 at 3:30PM:
Men’s Doubles 3.0 – 1 team spot available
Men’s Doubles 3.5 (19+) – *SOLD OUT*, 1 single player spot open
Men’s Doubles 3.5 (50+) – 3 team spots available, 1 single player spot open
Men’s Doubles 4.0 – 3 team spots available
Men’s Doubles 4.5-5.0 – 4 team sports available, 1 single player spot open
Women’s Doubles 3.0 – 2 team spots available
Women’s Doubles 3.5 – 3 team spots available
Mixed Doubles 3.0 – *SOLD OUT*, 1 single player spot open (female)
Mixed Doubles 3.5 – 1 team spot available
Mixed Doubles 4.0 – 3 team spots available
Mixed Doubles 4.5-5.0 – 3 team spots available, 1 single player spot open (male)
– This event is open to all skill levels as we will set matches with “like abilities” within each division.
– Select the appropriate Skill Rating during registration so we can match play accordingly.
– Exact format is dictated by attendance with expectations having Round-Robin match play followed by bracket play for all participants.
– Championship brackets will include rewards for participants finishing 1st-3rd within their division.
– No partner? No problem…we will set partners for matches based on common skill level. Those with partners should email Hale@APATournaments.com after both participants submit registration so we can lock your partner in during doubles play.
– Complete schedule/draw will be released the Tuesday/Wednesday prior to the start of the event.
Register for 3 or more events in one purchase and receive $5 off each tournament.
Interested in becoming a sponsor for 1965 Group? Reach out to us to learn how you can help further the growth of the amazing game of Pickleball.