The Island Open @ Marco Island YMCA
Tuesday April 25 (8:30AM) – Registrations has hit capacity. Unless you are a player filling one of the listed spots that are open below OR if your partner is already registered and waiting on you to complete registration…please DO NOT submit registration at this time. Reach out to Director@APATournaments.com to request info on any additional openings.
Men’s 3.5 19+ (1 player)
Men’s 4.0 19+ (1 player)
Women’s 3.5 (1 player)
Mixed Doubles Openings:
3.0 – (2 FEMALE players)
4.0 – (2 MALE players)
The next Amateur Pickleball Association Tournament is coming up fast! The Island Open tournament will be held at the Marco Island YMCA. This event is open to all levels of play from Juniors, Collegiate, and Open Series participants from 3.0-5.0+ competing in singles, doubles and mixed doubles play. This tournament will feature round-robin play, followed by medal/bracket play, with games to 11, win by 2 during round-robin and medal matches going to 15, win by 2. All teams/players will compete in a minimum of 5 games during each event they register to compete in. Sign up for this tournament now to save your spot. We hope to see you there!
Registration Rates – Early Bird $65 for first event, $30 for second event, $15 for third event available until March 24th. $10 increase on first event at that time.
Schedule – formatting will typically have Doubles and Singles matches on Saturday, Mixed Doubles matches on Sunday
Ball – Elite-40 by PCKL
– This event is open to all skill levels as we will set matches with “like abilities” within each division.
– Select the appropriate Skill Rating during registration so we can match play accordingly.
– Exact format is dictated by attendance with expectations having Round-Robin match play followed by bracket play for all participants.
– Championship brackets will include rewards for participants finishing 1st-3rd within their division.
– No partner? No problem…we will set partners for matches based on common skill level. Those with partners should email Hale@APATournaments.com after both participants submit registration so we can lock your partner in during doubles play.
– Complete schedule/draw will be released the Tuesday/Wednesday prior to the start of the event.
Register for 3 or more events in one purchase and receive $5 off each tournament.
Interested in becoming a sponsor for 1965 Group? Reach out to us to learn how you can help further the growth of the amazing game of Pickleball.