The NorCal Amateur Open @ Johnson Ranch
The next Amateur Pickleball Association Tournament is coming up fast! This tournament will be held at the Johnson Ranch Pickleball Complex on Nov 19-20. The Divisions allowed to participate at this event are Juniors (8-18 years of age), the Collegiate Series (current college students) and Open Series (all others by skill level) participants. Sign up for this tournament now to save your spot. We hope to see you there!
– This event is open to all skill levels as we will set matches with “like abilities” within each division.
– Select the appropriate Skill Rating during registration so we can match play accordingly.
– Exact format is dictated by attendance with expectations having Round-Robin match play followed by bracket play for all participants.
– Championship brackets will include awards for participants finishing 1st-3rd within their division.
– No partner? No problem…we will set partners for matches based on common skill level. Those with partners should email Katz@APATournaments.com after both participants submit registration so we can lock your partner in during doubles play.
– Individual awards for participants that finish 1st-3rd in the championship bracket draw.
– Complete schedule/draw will be released the Wednesday prior to the start of the event.
Register for 3 or more events in one purchase and receive $5 off each tournament.
Interested in becoming a sponsor for 1965 Group? Reach out to us to learn how you can help further the growth of the amazing game of Pickleball.