The SoCal Doubles Open @ Bobby Riggs Racket & Paddle
The next Amateur Pickleball Association Tournament is coming up fast! This tournament will be held at Bobby Riggs Racket & Paddle on Nov 12-13 (2pm start each day). This event is open to players interested in competing in Men’s/Women’s Doubles and/or Mixed Doubles only. There will be no singles play at this tournament. Sign up for this tournament now to save your spot. We hope to see you there!
– This event is open to all skill levels as we will set matches with “like abilities” within each division.
– Select the appropriate Skill Rating during registration so we can match play accordingly.
– Exact format is dictated by attendance with expectations having Round-Robin match play followed by bracket play for all participants.
– Championship brackets will include awards for participants finishing 1st-3rd within their division.
– No partner? No problem…we will set partners for matches based on common skill level. Those with partners should email Katz@APATournaments.com after both participants submit registration so we can lock your partner in during doubles play.
– Individual awards for participants that finish 1st-3rd in the championship bracket draw.
– Complete schedule/draw will be released the Wednesday prior to the start of the event.
Register for 3 or more events in one purchase and receive $5 off each tournament.
Interested in becoming a sponsor for 1965 Group? Reach out to us to learn how you can help further the growth of the amazing game of Pickleball.