The St. Louis Amateur Open @ Missouri Pickleball Club
The next Amateur Pickleball Association Tournament is coming up fast! The St. Louis Amateur Open tournament will be held at Missouri Pickleball Club on June 24-25th. This event is open to all levels of play from Juniors, Collegiate, and Open Series participants from 3.0-5.0 competing in Doubles, Mixed and Singles. This tournament will feature round-robin play (single game matches to 11, win by 2) followed by medal/bracket play, with single game matches to 15, win by 2. All teams/players will compete in a minimum of 5 games during each event they register to compete in. Sign up for this tournament now to save your spot. We hope to see you there! Remember to follow us on Instagram @APATournaments.
Registrations Fees: $65 for the first event, $30 for a second event, $15 for a third event.
Schedule: Men’s/Women’s Doubles Saturday, Mixed Doubles Sunday, Singles matches dictated by attendance as to whether they are on Sat or Sun with draws being released Wednesday the week of the event.
Ball: PCKL Elite 40 ball during this event.
– This event is “open” to all skill levels as we will set matches with “like abilities” within each division. Players/teams may be grouped with other skill levels but not by more than a .5 skill level difference.
– Select the appropriate Skill Rating during registration so we can match play accordingly.
– Exact format is dictated by attendance with expectations having Round-Robin match play followed by bracket play for all participants.
– Championship brackets will include rewards for participants finishing 1st-3rd within their division.
– No partner? Please indicate “Need Partner” during the registration process in the preferred partner section.
– Complete schedule/draw will be released the Tuesday/Wednesday prior to the start of the event.
Register for 3 or more events in one purchase and receive $5 off each tournament.
Interested in becoming a sponsor for 1965 Group? Reach out to us to learn how you can help further the growth of the amazing game of Pickleball.