The Windy City Double’s Dink @ Naperville Tennis Club
The next Amateur Pickleball Association Tournament is coming up fast! The Windy City Double’s Dink tournament will be held at Naperville Tennis Center on Saturday March 11th, a one day event.This event is open to all levels of play from Juniors, Collegiate, and Open Series participants from 3.0-5.0 competing in DOUBLES AND MIXED DOUBLES ONLY. This tournament will feature round-robin play (single game matches to 11, win by 2) followed by medal/bracket play, with single game matches to 15, win by 2. All teams/players will compete in a minimum of 5 games during each event they register to compete in. Sign up for this tournament now to save your spot. We hope to see you there! Remember to follow us on Instagram @APATournaments.
Registrations Fees: $75 for the first event, add $20 for a second event.
Schedule: Matches are expected to start between 1pm-2pm on Saturday and conclude by 9pm.
UPDATE – 3/10/23 12:41PM
We are only accepting registrations for vacant spots at this time. Please connect with Davidson@APATournaments.com to fill a spot. We are accepting registrations for Men’s Doubles 4.0-4.5, Mixed Doubles 3.5 Female players, Mixed Doubles 4.0-4.5 Female players, and one Mixed Doubles 4.0-4.5 Male player.
– This event is open to all skill levels as we will set matches with “like abilities” within each division.
– Select the appropriate Skill Rating during registration so we can match play accordingly.
– Exact format is dictated by attendance with expectations having Round-Robin match play followed by bracket play for all participants.
– Championship brackets will include awards for participants finishing 1st-3rd within their division.
– No partner? No problem…we will set partners for matches based on common skill level. List your preferred partner during registration or indicate you “need” a partner assigned.
– Complete schedule/draw will be released the Tuesday/Wednesday prior to the start of the event with event communications started 12-14 days prior to the start of the event.
Register for 3 or more events in one purchase and receive $5 off each tournament.
Interested in becoming a sponsor for 1965 Group? Reach out to us to learn how you can help further the growth of the amazing game of Pickleball.