The Wisconsin Gold Cup @ Pickle Pro Courts
The next Amateur Pickleball Association Tournament is coming up fast! The Wisconsin Gold Cup tournament will be held at Pickle Pro Courts. This event is open to all levels of play from Juniors, Collegiate, and Open Series participants from 3.0-5.0 competing in singles, doubles and mixed doubles play. This tournament will feature round-robin play, followed by medal/bracket play, with games to 11, win by 2 during round-robin and medal matches going to 15, win by 2. All teams/players will compete in a minimum of 5 games during each event they register to compete in. Sign up for this tournament now to save your spot. We hope to see you there!
Registration Rates – Early Bird $65 for first event, $30 for second event, $15 for third event available until December 2nd. $10 increase on first event at that time.
Schedule – formatting will typically have Doubles (8am), Mixed Doubles (8am), Singles matches on one of the two days.
Ball – Elite-40 by PCKL
Format – this is a Gold Cup Series event with modified formatting for singles (rally scoring to 15, win by 2) and doubles (best 2 of 3 during medal brackets)
– This event is open to all skill levels as we will set matches with “like abilities” within each division.
– Select the appropriate Skill Rating during registration so we can match play accordingly.
– Exact format is dictated by attendance with expectations having Round-Robin match play followed by bracket play for all participants.
– Championship brackets will include rewards for participants finishing 1st-3rd within their division.
– No partner? No problem…we will make an attempt to find a partner for those who need one. Please indicate “need” for your preferred partner during the registration process.
– Complete schedule/draw will be released the Tuesday/Wednesday prior to the start of the event.
Register for 3 or more events in one purchase and receive $5 off each tournament.
Interested in becoming a sponsor for 1965 Group? Reach out to us to learn how you can help further the growth of the amazing game of Pickleball.